Back & Neck Pain
ACUTE BACK OR NECK PAIN – SAME DAY APPOINTMENT AVAILABILITY
This is one of the most common problems we see at the practice. There is NO NEED to live in pain. With the right treatment advice it can be managed independently.
YOU CAN GET BACK TO WORK, SPORT and your DAILY ACTIVITIES SOON. WE ALSO OFFER SPECIALIST ADVICE AND INJURY TREATMENT FOR PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES AND SPORTS PEOPLE.
Examples of back conditions treated
- General back pain
- Leg/Buttock pain (Sciatica)
- Neck pain
- Post – surgery rehabilitation
- Bone stress injuries
- Pre and Post Natal pain
- Postural problems
- Prolapsed or “slipped” disc
Some of the neck and upper back conditions treated at our Kilcullen clinic include:
- Trapped Nerve
- Neck Osteoarthritis
- Migraines & Headaches
- Rib Dysfunctions
- Postural muscle imbalances.
What can you expect from an assessment and treatment at the clinics?
One of our specialist Chartered Physiotherapists will give you a thorough examination to identify the CAUSE of your problem.
We will give you a clear DIAGNOSIS and TREATMENT options tailored for you including advice aimed to PREVENT a reoccurrence of your pain.
Treatments may include:
- Manual therapy techniques including muscle energy treatment
- Spinal manipulation
- Myofascial release, massage
- Acupuncture or Dry Needling
- Exercise provision (stretches, strength programs), correction of postural and movement dysfunction
- Pilates – individual tailored programmes or group classes
- Ergonomic advice including work place assessments
- Life- long spinal advice for prevention of problem